Julie!! It's Jamie! Holly gave me your address. Your baby is so cute. So glad to see you and your little fam. We have a blog too. tjtjshep.blogspot.com Check us out some time.
I found you! I just now realized that you guys have a blog! I'm so excited. I'm sorry that I missed you the other day. I still have a present for Baby Caitlyn. BTW - did you know that before I knew that I was having twin boys, I thought I was having a girl and her name was Caitlin? I was so sure I was having another girl. So much for mother's intuition!
2 comments:
Julie!! It's Jamie! Holly gave me your address. Your baby is so cute. So glad to see you and your little fam. We have a blog too. tjtjshep.blogspot.com Check us out some time.
I found you! I just now realized that you guys have a blog! I'm so excited. I'm sorry that I missed you the other day. I still have a present for Baby Caitlyn. BTW - did you know that before I knew that I was having twin boys, I thought I was having a girl and her name was Caitlin? I was so sure I was having another girl. So much for mother's intuition!
Post a Comment