So yesterday was finally the day that our little Caitlyn got blessed. It was a little delayed due to her cousins blessing and other things. It was a great day and Mike did a wonderful job at the blessing. We were both a little nervous that she might have one of her melt downs during the middle, but nothing, she just stared at all the people holding her and didn't make a peep! Then I broke down and did the cliche mom bearing her testimony, I had too. I now realize why all moms do it. The spirit was so strong and I realize just how much I had to be grateful for. I even broke down and cried, Mike laughed at me because I said I wasn't going to do it, but I did and it was great!! I didn't get any good pictures of her because she was so tired after church. I should have realized and taken them before, now I know for next time. Any how I am probably going to just dress her up again in the next week and take more pictures, it counts all the same!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Oh, she looks so beautiful! And don't worry Julie, I totally bawled when both of kids were blessed, I think that's a requirement when you are the mom. Happy New Year!
She is getting cutter and cutter. She really is a pretty baby. I like the dress and the bow! Just like your wedding dress, cream with a pink bow. You look really good too! It looks like your smaller then before the baby. Whatever it is, you look really happy and good, being a mom made you hotter! Thats what I like to tell myself, it makes me feel better about the whole thing!
I always cry at baby blessings, even when they aren't my own. I know, CRAZY!! There is nothing like a baby to make you realize how much the Lord loves us, and just how special each and everyone of us is.
Post a Comment