CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Wiggle Worm

So Mike told me to update the blog so that he can have new pictures of Caitlyn to look at. So since she has decided to take a two hour nap I have a little time to do so. The long naps are not something that she usually does! So a little fact about my sweet girl, all she wants to do in life is move! Seriously, since she was about 1 month old she has managed to wiggle herself around her crib even while swaddled. I would come in and find her on the other side of the crib all turned around. While this may seem like a cute thing, it causes many problems. Then at about 3 months she started rolling over onto her stomach which caused more problems. We had to take out her bumper so that she didn't suffocate on it, then we would find her with her arm suck in the crib slates and that didn't make her very happy. So no more cute crib we had to move her to the pack and play so she can't get stuck anywhere.



She's not as happy when she wakes up after sleeping on her stomach - notice the sleep lines on her face - Another time she was licking the mesh - Yummy!!!

4 comments:

Suz said...

You guys, she is so cute! And I hear you on the whole bumper pad/arms and legs stuck thing, Addison is also getting something stuck. I had to laugh because Addison has a lot of the same cute clothes that Caitlyn does.

Anonymous said...

Love seeing new pictures of Caitlyn. Crazy how much they can move in their sleep...but they don't seem to move too much during the day...at least mine don't. I am enjoying them not being mobile. Love the pictures.

Laurie said...

She's getting big so fast! Eric told me that you guys were coming over on Sunday and then you didn't come. What gives?

Baldersons said...

What a cutie....I can't believe they are growing up so fast..it needs to slow down a little!! Hope you guys are well x