CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

7 Months

Another month has come and gone, way to quickly!! Our little Rouske has been learning so many new things and has a ton of new tricks to add to her list! She is sitting up and now had become bored with that, like usual. She now just wants to stand and can pull herself up sometimes. She has learned how to go from her bum to her knees and then start crawling. Yep, she is crawling, sort of. She started a couple of weeks ago and takes about 3 or 4 steps and then falls, scoots along on her stomach and then hops up on her knees and starts crawling again. Sometimes she throws a roll in there for fun! She is a funny girl and has started laughing more and more. Yet, she laughs at the craziest things and most random moments, I don't understand her but I love her! She is a much better sleeper now a days and that is making my life a ton better! She has finally learned the joy of sleep that I have been telling her about all along! We are so excited that the weather is finally starting to get a little warm, it might hit 60 on Saturday and we are more than ready for warmth. This winter just won't seem to die. Caitlyn loves to be outside now and to go on walks around the park. Here are a couple of pictures from a semi warm day last week. The blogger image thing is having problems so there is only two today, sorry I always love seeing tons of pictures, maybe I'll post the rest tomorrow!



4 comments:

Rach said...

Hey I recognize that blanket! I wonder where it came from....JK! Happy 7 month mark to Caitlyn. She looks so cute and happy. XOXO to Caitlyn.

Heidi and Judd said...

How come they have to grow up so fast? It's not fare! But at least she is really cute! Now that we are all better from these dumb colds lets get together!

Jeff and Mary said...

She looks like a Happy Girl. She really is a very pretty little baby. I think that Sadie looks like her sometimes. They are both cute girls that are going to give there daddy's a hard time.

Kristen said...

Hey Julie! Found your blog through Kari's (small ward) You have a so many cute pictures of Caitlyn- I need to take more of Lauren...it gets busy and I forget - thanks for the reminder! :)