CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Princess Time


You Are Mulan!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Strong and spirited. You're no one's girly girl; actually you are very determined person with a strong sense of self. Never let go of that! The only thing that equals your sense of self is your family, but the traditions of society can always be bent to protect something or someone you love.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

So funny! That is totally me! My favorite Disney movie is Mulan and I love it because of the message that it has for girls. I just bought a Mulan doll for Caitlyn, yes she is only 8 months old, but it's never to early. Anyway, I was telling her that she is the best because sometimes you just have to do things for yourself and not wait for a man to be around to do it for you. She takes care of herself and protects those that she loves with total loyalty! But then when it comes down to it she finds the man of her dreams by just being herself and he loves her for that, that is my Mike! He loves me for me! Mike always laughs at me and tells me that I am the strangest combination of a independent feminist who likes to be pampered and taken care of. I can have the best of both worlds, right?!?! It is good to know that I could do things by myself if I needed too, but it is sure nice to have someone around who loves me and takes care of me at those times that I need it!

2 comments:

Jeff and Mary said...

That’s so great. You must have a lucky bug. I love that you are Mulan. That’s perfect. We love that movie in this house too. Dis-Honor on you, dis-honor on your cow, write this down! Can he stay forever! So many great lines come from that movie. Two of my fav are: a single grain of rice can tip the scale. and The flower that blooms in adversity, is that most rare and beautiful of all.

Paige said...

I can totally see you being Mulan and even in Caitlyn already :-)