CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Adventures of our Lil' Roo

So I know that it has been awhile since the last post, sorry. I know when it has been a long time when Mike bugging me about it and how he needs new pictures to look at at work. This has been a busy couple of weeks and life has been crazy, fun but crazy. So here is a run down of the last couple of weeks, with pictures of course:
To begin, some random pictures of Caitlyn laughing, I love this girl!!

Caitlyn decided that she was going to start practicing her future in the circus as a contortionist by hanging out in the bottom shelf of our entertainment center. All items were previously removed due to her mobility and love of tearing apart everything she sees! She would get in and then get out and then back in again, this lasted about an hour! It was quite humorous to watch her try to manoeuvre herself around in there.


We went up to Sundance and stayed at Mike's families cabin with two of our neighbors and their families. It was so much fun and Caitlyn loved being outside in the mountains and playing by the water. She kept trying to go in and couldn't understand why we wouldn't let her drown!

Cailtlyn's new thing is to lay on pillows. I think it is the cutest thing ever of course and try to get as many pictures of it that I can, but she always moves when I go to get the camera. Since we have plenty of pillows around for her to play with because they are on all of the corners of everything sharp, she has a lot to choose from!


Then came the Fourth of July! We went to Gunnison to see Mike's Grandma and Caitlyn did surprisingly well with the car ride and tons of people and loud sirens during the parade. She looked so cute in her fourth gear! We tried to get her to crawl in the diaper race, it didn't work. She just went at attacked the other kids! Then we went to Cafe Rio, nothing says Happy Birthday America like a little Mexican food! Then we just hung out as a family and went to bed at about 9 or so, I loved it! Next year will go for the fireworks but I don't think Caitlyn was up for it this year and neither was I!


I went to the pool with my sister Diane and Bella and Parker and that was interesting. They wouldn't let me take in her floating thing so it was fun trying to keep her from crawling into the deeper end. You would think she would stop when her face got covered with water, but not my Caitlyn. So then we sat by the pool and Caitlyn discovered the joys of a churro, a little cinnamon and sugar never hurt anyone right?!?

The End- for now until another picture marathon of her on her 10 month birthday!!

4 comments:

♥Stef said...

I'm glad you have such a great record of Caitlyn. She just gets cuter every single day. Sounds like a fun summer so far!

Jenny and Jared said...

Hey I'm glad you found my blog! Yours is darling. I can't believe Caitlyn is so mobile already! We should get together- its been a long time since we've chatted. Hope your enjoying your summer!

Laurie said...

She just keeps getting cuter!! It's crazy how fast time goes by huh?
I think that 9 months is about my favorite baby age. So much personality!

Paige said...

Lil Roo is soooo cute!!! I love the pics of her eating and climbing!