I would like to start off by apoligizing to everyone for my lack of blogging, leaving comments, and any sort of communication in the last month. It has been a crazy busy month, but I will explain more about that later. Right now is time to focus on our favorite subject, Caitlyn, and all of her many adventures of the last month. She is growing up way to fast and it makes me sad to see how big she is. There is really no way to describe this little girl, so I'll let the pictures do the talking and take you through a day in the life of our Caitlyn-roo this past month:
Eat Cereal with Dad

Sit way too close to the TV and watch HSM2

Debate whether to climb the stairs while mom isn't looking

Get stuck in an awkward position

Take a drive around the family room

Play with Clifford in the Lovesac

Get ready for Lake Powell

Perfect new standing skill

Play with toys in tent

Be cute

Fall asleep and get ready to do it all over again
We are so lucky to be blessed with our sweet little girl!





6 comments:
She is still cute! I am glad you are having so much fun with her. And I am sure she is having a lot of fun with you!
Busy with what??? j/k She is sweet and I love that she likes my house! You are a cute Mom and I love the update.
I love her eating cereal with Dad and already watching HSM2. You're in trouble with that girl. Is she going to want to be Sharpay for Halloween? That's what Eric is being.
Ahh, lovin' those chubby cheeks. Is she walking all around yet? She looks like she's getting close.
Julie-your little girl is so cute!!! Now that we are starting to settle in a little, we need to get together and hang out. I didn't get a chance to squeeze your little girl at RJ's Bday party but she sure is adorable!
And that post that Mike did for your 30th Bday was so sweet! Happy Belated Bday!
She is a total cutie-pie. We are way excited for her birthday party. I love that my little Allie has a darlin friend right across the street. :)
Post a Comment