So since my father in law threatened to disown Caitlyn and me and never speak to us again if I didn't get a new blog update, here it is. Life has just been crazy around here and the only time I can get on the computer is when Caitlyn is asleep and that hasn't been very often lately. I have a new hatred in life, yes I said hate - daylight savings time! Seriously this used to be the best when you would get an extra hour of sleep. Oh no, not with kids, they just wake up an hour earlier and are cranky all day long. I'm not sure when Caitlyn will adjust but it better be soon!! So that is my complaint for the day I have many others but that would be getting all political and they say that is not polite to talk about so I won't, just in case I offend anyone!! My happiness and fun times still mostly come from my wonderful family. Caitlyn is such a funny little girl and does the craziest things all the time! She is officially walking now and just cruises everywhere. It took her awhile to start but once she did there was no stopping her. Other than that there is just the normal craziness around this house. I am getting excited for Christmas, it should be so much fun this year with Caitlyn. So here are some fun pictures of my favorite girl!
Our little girl at the pumpkin patch. She was so funny and tried to pick up all of the pumpkins. She got a little one but she keeps dropping and throwing it because she thinks it is a ball.
This is at the pumpkin patch where she decided to drive the tractor. Since she's not quite big enough for that we did get her a big girl car seat that she can face the front in, she is in heaven!!











6 comments:
Total cutie-patootie. Are y'all getting all snowed in up there?
HURRAY!! You updated! How are things?? She is such a cutie. She and Xander should date in about 16 years. :)
How cute is Miss Caytlin-Roo! Oh btw what was she for Halloween?
cute pics!
I think that you need to make Saide some cute designer bows. I will give you all the normal mass produced ones! We miss you guys!
Jon hates daylight savings, too, but for different reasons. Altgough the kids are driving us nuts these days. Hmm.
Post a Comment