CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Where did the year go...

So it is a new year and I decided that one of my resolutions, OK my only resolution, is that I will update the blog more than once a month. My goal is once a week or more, we'll see how it goes. I used to have the excuse that my computer was slow and I couldn't get on it because Caitlyn freaked out every time I got on it. But Mike took care of that with my wonderful Christmas present of a new computer and wireless Internet so now I'm set. So as for Christmas, it was wonderful and a million times better than last year. For a quick recap of last year's events, basically Caitlyn cried the entire day and screamed for three hours straight at the family Christmas party, it was enjoyable. But this year she loved opening her presents and all of the fun stuff she got. Mike and I decided that we spoil her way too much, but we will probably continue to do so her entire life, but at least we are aware that we are doing it. Caitlyn is developing such a funny personality. OK, she has always had a funny personality and likes things done her way, but she is expressing it more and is growing up and doing more and more funny things everyday. Her new favorite things include: trying to fit herself into any basket, bin or box that she sees. Sometimes she fits and sometimes she doesn't but she just keeps trying, it is very funny to watch. She also loves to dance. Her moves consist of mainly bouncing up and down and then she will twirl some and then start a marching motion and get her feet moving pretty fast. Her dad has her watching the Weezer and Traveling Wilbury's DVD's that he got for Christmas and she seems to love them. Lately she has been trying to dance with her big Clifford dog and her dolls, also very funny to watch. As you can see most of my excitement revolves around Caitlyn because I spend 95% of my day with her. I will try to think of other fun things, but I don't have any right now. Except the fact the workers at Dillard's need to be a lot nicer to people even if it is the semi annual sale and there are a ton of crazy women everywhere, it's not my fault the tags are pulled off everything.

Christmas pictures - Caitlyn looks like she just aged 5 years with the big girl pajamas:

Trying to drink from her new tea set - getting new shoes, that will fit her in a year or so, Caitlyn loves shoes and just carries them around all day.

She got some dolls, she loved them and just held them all day, now she likes to throw them across the room.

She also got a new car that she loves to drive.

Caitlyn loves to steal pillows and lay on them and lounge with her dad - she also helped grandma bake some pies and sweep up the mess for her.

She loves getting in things!

She went out to help dad put up the garland. I can't find mittens to fit her so these had to do for this year!

4 comments:

♥Stef said...

Wow, a new computer and wireless internet!! You ARE set! I'll look forward to reading more posts on cute little Caitlyn! It looks like you had a fun Christmas with her, she is such a character, I love it!

Travis and Jamie said...

So does she get the dancing from you...or has she been watching HSM too much! :)

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing more updates of your cute little Caitlyn. Also, I had wanted to send you guys a Christmas card but dind't have you address...you can leave it on my blog or email it to me. It will be a bit late but I'll still put it out in the mail! Looks like you had a great Holiday season!

Travis and Jamie said...

JULEZ!! You need a facebook account. I just uploaded some sweet pictures from "back in the day"!