Every once in awhile Caitlyn does something that makes me realize that she really loves me or at least she is doing something cure to make up for being a stinker all day. A little background on my little Roo, she does not cuddle! Not at all! From the beginning of her life she has never been one to show affection, I blame it on the Richards side and their very large personal space issues. So she rarely hugs people, except her dad and always pushes me away when I try to kiss her. Well that was until the other night. Caitlyn was in rare form and being more of a stinker than most times and throwing fits like no other. So she was trying to get some more food and was grunting and crying when she pulls out from nowhere the cutest little "peess". It made my heart melt. So then we started reading books together with Mike and she was being cute again and I was giving her kisses on her cheek when she put her forehead on mine and leaned in and kissed me, yep the first time ever! I know that might not seem like a big deal to some but she has never done that and it made everything from the last week or month or however long totally worth it. So that is my cute story for the week and here are some cute pictures of the sweet girl!
Caitlyn getting ready to be the best big sister in the world. Her new word for the week is baby and she loves to give her baby her drink and food and put in her binki!
Being cute as ever. She goes in her house and lifts the window to see kermit come. She loves to ride her horse and claps along to the songs.





3 comments:
It's so funny how kids are different with the snuggling issue--we've had two anti, one so-so, and one that LOVES it. Your next may be a snuggle machine--which Big Sister may not like too much...
haha. My word verification on that last comment was "undies" and it made me laugh so I'm sharing.
Oh how cute! I know how those moments are such a big deal, it's like they really do love me!
Congrats on the new baby!! I had no idea, she will be the best big sister! My sister and I are 21 months apart and we are best friends! Congrats!
Post a Comment