So I am really bad at this posting thing!! Seriously it was Mikes' birthday last week and I was going to do a post for him but then I just kept putting it off. I feel that I don't have anything new to say since my life is pretty much the same everyday. I will say that Mike is the best husband in the whole world and I don't think that anyone could top him as a dad, just ask Caitlyn!! He is the best dad and she loves him more than anything! So life is the same and Caitlyn is still a little on the crazy side! So here are some fun pictures of her as she is slowly growing up and becoming more and more of a little girl each day. I don't like it very much but I guess that it will happen no matter how much I complain.
Caitlyn used to have the cutest picture smile, but now every time she sees the camera she turns into cheesy fake smile girl, at least it is cute still! My sister is here with her 3 month old baby so we pulled out the old baby toys and Caitlyn has really enjoyed them, a lot more than she did back in the day!
Caitlyn loves her stuffed animals and cuddling with as many as possible, she has four in this picture even though Mulan is getting the short end of the deal with her hair being pulled. Caitlyn's other new thing is to wedge herself into the couch cushions and just hang out there, she is crazy as I have mentioned before!





3 comments:
Happy Late Birthday Mike! I can tell that you are truly loved by the two women in your life...pretty lucky guy! Hope all is gonig well for you!
Mathew has the same cheesy smile!
I'm glad you'll be able to make the summer trip. Hope the pregnancy is going well.
Any baby news yet? I would love to come see you in the hospital if you would let us. Have Mike call Eric when you're ready! I'm thinking about you....
Post a Comment