I realized that I never officially told anyone our babies name. We had decided awhile ago but I hadn't figured out how I wanted to spell it until they made me fill out the birth certificate before I left the hospital. So we now have some more pictures of our little girl. Not as many as I would like because she spent two days in the hospital in her tanning bed trying to get rid of her jaundice. We think that it is all gone but we will know later today if she needs the lights at home or not, hopefully not. She has been home since yesturday afternoon and just hanging out and sleeping, well at least during the day. She decided that it was play time at 4 am last night and that wasn't so much fun for Mike who was kind enough to hang out with her downstairs. Caitlyn seems to be doing a little better with her sister and woke up from her nap asking where baby was. She does like giving baby her binki and bottle and I think it is the cutest thing ever. Here are some more pictures of our little girls.
The first time Mike held Ashleigh in front of Caitlyn, she had a little bit of a meltdown and threw herself on the ground and was not to happy.
Friday, June 26, 2009
Ashleigh Jane Richards
Posted by
The Richards
at
4:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Congrats on the cute new chunky monkey. I can't wait to meet her!
She is so cute...and big. She looks like baby pics of Diane that I have...I will try and scan them and put them on my blog for you to see. Love the pic of big sister just staring at her.
Of course Eric goes to visit you when I'm gone. I want to come see you! Ashleigh is so dang cute and I still think that your girls look like Cathy.
Wow I can't believe that you were already able to get a smile photo of her...nice work! I love the name Ashleigh Jane...can't wait to see more pictures and see how the big sister adjusts. HOpe all is well and happy 4th!
Hey Congrats! She is darling.
Oh my gosh she is so stinking cute!! I love the little picture of her smiling! Yay for girl babies!
Post a Comment