She is finally here!! I can't be more excited, and Mike also. We are still waiting on Caitlyn, she seems to be warming up to the idea but it has only been 24 hours so we will give her a little more time. She is just sad that Mommy and Daddy haven't been around. Our beautiful little girl arrived June 22nd at 5:09 PM. Now here comes the fun news, she came with a bang at 10 pounds, yep 10! that's a whole lot of baby and everything that comes with it (PAIN)!!! She is beautiful and wonderful and has the cry of her sister, so anyone living within a 5 mile radius beware if the two of them decide to let it all out in unison! So here are a few pictures of the new baby. I just realized there are that many good ones so I will take on the picture taking because I take about 100 at once to get the good ones. And A few of big sister just hanging out being her crazy self.
Nothing says summer like a slurpee and chilling in the car. I love this girl!!!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Baby Girl Richards #2
Posted by
The Richards
at
6:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Yeah, Congrats! I hope you are resting and healing. Way to go mom!
What fun to have girls. I bet they will become best of friends!
Oh Congrats!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! Can't wait to hear her name, keep us updated! Can't wait to see her!
Hurray for the arrival of the newest family member. Man she looks as big as Evaine does right now. Ouch. She is so perfect looking, I am so happy for you guys. Mom says you have the name now, but I wont post it...but is what she told me correct? Have you guys got her name? Again this is so exciting. Love you all tons.
Congratulations...we are so excited for you guys to have another little girl!! Yay! Can't wait to hear the name!
Congratulations guys! I'm sorry (for your sake) that she's so big. Two little girls will be so fun. We can't wait to see you all.
Congratulations from Karrie and Megan!!!! So what is her name?? We hope everything is going well
Post a Comment