CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

6 Weeks

So I can't believe that I made it this far. Everyone kept telling me that if you make it to 6 weeks then it gets so much easier from there. I can tell you that it does get better and I see her learning so many things everyday, it's so crazy. So I was thinking about all the things that have happened in the last 6 weeks:

1. The Red Sox won the World Series (I put that first for Mike)
2. Mike learned how to change a diaper and does so very well and very often
3. Caitlyn is finally eating and sleeping better, anything is better from where she was even 3 weeks ago, but she is doing very well
4. My life has become so much better because of this little girl that makes everything else seem so less important and makes what matters most our priority




This was on Saturday when Mike takes her in the morning so I can sleep, and he did dress her that day and every Saturday!



Mommy and Caitlyn at her cousin's blessing - her first time wearing a dress!!



Tummy Time - which she usually hates, yet she was OK for about 2 minutes so we could take a picture!

2 comments:

Travis and Jamie said...

So cute!! Send me your email, mine is ttshepdmd@gmail.com. I will send you Cindys info. She is doing good. She is due with number one in May. Or is it April? Anyway, they have a house in Cedar Hills.

Laurie said...

The tummy time picture is my FAVORITE! She's so dang cute!