CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Grateful


So I am taking a cue from my friend Jamie to take time to note what I am most grateful for. First it has to be my husband Mike. He is the greatest husband in the whole world. I know your thinking that everyone says that, but I have solid reasons to back that statement up. Just a few things that you should remember while reading this list; I hate toilets and sleep is one of the most precious things to me!!
1. He wakes up early on Saturday and Sunday and takes care of Caitlyn for me so that I can sleep!!!
2. He cleans toilets! He also cleans the kitchen and does the dishes and many other chores around the house that I fall far far behind on!!
3. He also changes diapers and takes such good care of our daughter. He loves her more than anything else in the world.

4. If you know Mike you know that he is just an overall kind person. He really is the kindest nicest person that you will ever meet. He just wants people that he loves, his family, to be happy and will do anything to make them happy. He is the youngest of five boys and his Mom referred to him as her ray of sunshine, and he really is that to me and those people around him!!
5. He loves the Lord more than anything, even his daughter, I'm a close third! He would do anything and does everything that the Lord asks him to do. He is always willing to help other people because this is the way that he feels he can give a little back to the Lord after all that He has given him and us.
6. Last but certainly not least, he makes me so happy and secure and he is the reason that I have my sweet little Caitlyn, who I will expound upon tomorrow!

2 comments:

Mike R said...

Well that was a nice little Thanksgiving surprise. I love you too!

Travis and Jamie said...

So Sweet! I'm glad that you found some one wonderful. Not that I didn't think that you ever would, I just wish that I could have met him and been there when ya'll got married. Maybe some time when we are in UT again we will have to get together.