CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New Discovery



So Caitlyn's new discovery for last week was her tongue. She was fascinated by it and the fact that she could stick it out. It was her way of saying hello and smiling. Every time I would go pick her up from her crib she wouldn't smile, just stick out her tongue, she is a crazy one. But just like all the other new things she learns, she is over it all ready. In the time it took me to get the pictures on the computer and then on the blog she has moved onto new adventures like rolling over on her left side, she all ready conquered the right side a couple of weeks ago, she has a very short attention span which we blame on her Daddy!!

3 comments:

Shaela said...

Hey Julie! It was so great to hear from you. Super cute blog. I love it. Here is my e-mail so we can catch up better:
shaelarenee@yahoo.com
Thanks for getting in touch!

Shaela said...

Oh... I forgot. Very cute baby! Congratulations...

Laurie said...

That is so cute!