CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Our little Angel



Sometimes it just hits me how much I love this little girl! Seriously, I know it all the time but then there are those moments that make you realize how much all of this is so worth it. I love when she smiles at me and now laughs at the craziest stuff. I admit I have a hard time remembering to just enjoy the time I have and not just keep looking towards the future. I love this girl and I hope that I can enjoy each day that I have with her because I don't want her to grow up and she is truly the greatest blessing Mike and I could ever ask for!!!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

That is seriously one of the most precious things I have seen. Can you watch it without crying? So cute!! Your little girl is darling and I am so happy my little Allie is going to have such a good friend right across the street! :)

Paige said...

I LOVE – LOVE - LOVE that video! So cute! I agree being a Mom is s wonderful and un like anything else. Your little Caitlyn is a doll and I love her. I am so glad we are becoming good friends :-)

Lauren and Tyson Fiala said...

That is the cutest video. I know, I have to remember the same thing, to enjoy ever minute of every stage because before I know it, she will be grown. She really is such a doll.