So I don't really have much to say ever...but I figured since we have over 500 pictures of our little girl in her first 7 weeks of life I would let the pictures tell the story of her life so far. As you can see she allready has many many faces that she likes to pull that tell her emotions.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Faces
Posted by
The Richards
at
5:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Evan likes this movie the best! It has fun music. I'm glad that you guys are picture happy like we are, my dad always makes fun of me. BUT now he can make fun of you guys too. She really is cute and I love all her funny faces.
Cute Caitlyn. Just when you think she couldn't get any cuter, she does. Loves to Caitlyn. Auntie Rach :)
Post a Comment