So I think this whole montage slideshow thing is pretty cool as you can tell. Mainly this one is for Mike because he said that he starts missing his little girl at work and needs something to look at, so I hope he likes it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
When I saw Princess video I thought it was the movie shot of Mike three years ago on Halloween when he and his 3 buddies dressed up as N-Sync.
I like the video of Caitlin better. But I will say Mike can belt out the high notes.
She so looks like you Julie. What a cute baby, and I envy all the PINK!!
I think Eric is talking about the 'bachelor party' when all the Richards boys were doing a little singing....without alcohol! I still wish I could have seen that.
That little slide show is so cute. I love her little expressions.
Post a Comment